Sunday, October 28, 2012

Monday, October 08, 2012

It’s the busiest day of the year so far. I actually realize what basically I do. I don’t need concentration because I can’t focus in one direction. I always focus there and here without any reason/ with reason. If something is predicted, the result of it will always be predictable. And I hate predictable things. I love surprises and I hope that life will surprise me at any point of time. It is funny that I never count anything which is done y me. When I decided to take computer as a 4th subject at class nine along in the class, I am asked many questions by some people. They thought I could not perform well in the main subjects then why I took a hard subject like computer along. At that time, I didn’t care about anything and I just listened to my heart. Basically I hate competition because I consider me as the weakest in any direction for all time. I am not special one but whenever I look at my mom and dad, I can understand that I may be someone who is special for them. I feel that my life is not my own life. I know I can’t express love but love doesn’t mean that you have to say ‘I love you’ each and every time to someone who is liked by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment