Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Monday, April 6, 2015




Life is running faster. In the life, we don’t observe many things but you used to observe those things. We forget many things, many people, many memories, many feelings, many stories, many events and so on. Life is strange in which some special persons come to remember you about those things. I also forget many feelings.

  • How does it feel when there is no light but moonlight????
  • How does it feel when I am alone seeing trillion stars in the sky???
  • How does it feel when there is small point of light existing in the darkness????

I used to feel those things but time changed everything. People around me always reflect those and I always recall those and I am actually thankful to them. 
(Thursday, ‎October ‎13, ‎2011, ‏‎6:54:06 AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment