Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thursday, August 20, 2015


I found a dairy from which I got a list of games I played with my “Siemens C65” from 2007-09. Playing more than 500 games in just 2 years is not easy but I did it somehow. There were some excellent games and “Ancient Empire 2” published by “micro space” was one of them. I decided downloading it with my “Nokia 5130” and playing it again. When I play it, I have still same interest on it. Some characters of “Ancient Empire 2” are similar to “clash of clans” such as "Golem", "Wizard" etc.


“Townsmen” developed by “Handy game” was another superb game but version 2, 3 and 4 were not good enough.


I also liked “CAESER”, “Fashion Fun”, “Tom and Jerry”, “Pub Mania”, “Speed ball 2”, “Diamond quest”, “Splinter collect”, “Automatic U ground”, “Tom and Jerry Pinball” and many more.

Games not only entertain someone but also develop one’s analytical ability. But only strategic games allow you to be strategic.

No comments:

Post a Comment