Sunday, January 3, 2016

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Once I thought that I would spend my life following the existing way. But I recognize many changes nowadays. Travelling an unknown place was an exceptional thing at past and it is going to be a habit now. I have visited Kamalapur railway station today. Though it's very near, I have visited first time. The place is very crowded and too much noisy. People is busy with themselves and are just passing here and there. Funniest past is that whenever a train starts, many persons run to catch the train. They perfectly measure the value of their time but do not have any plan before executing a thing.

Prepare a plan before execution and stop thinking about mistakes after execution

Life is not just a large amount of time but it consists of moments including happiness and sadness. I have stayed there only for one hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment