Saturday, March 31, 2018

Friday, March 30, 2018

It was a long tiring week. Almost every day, I left office after 9.00 PM. And I get a weekend today but I am quite engaged to attend class and get preparation for presentation. It seems that the day is too small to do all the unfinished works. I left house at 11 Am and have arrived at 10.00 pm. 

People seek for peace in form of relaxing their selves. And I create hyper tension inside me to get peace. Whenever there is a tension in life, Life looks like a problem. And every problem has a solution. To get the solution, we need to make strategies. Of course, sometimes strategy fails but failing gives me a hope that the next step will be better. And every successful attempt is a reward to me.


When time is short, the value of time is actually realized 

No comments:

Post a Comment