Monday, September 17, 2018

Monday, September 17, 2018 (getting inspired rather than becoming depressed)

It is human behavior to become depressed due to the success of others. Success of someone does not matter for others. Because it neither takes away anything from you nor gives you something. There is nothing that will make a difference.

For me, other's success is an inspiration. It inspires me to study their success and figure out secrets behind their success. Success may be ethical or unethical. It doesn't matter for most of the people but I never prefer unethical means.

Similar there are many things to know about an unsuccessful attempt because it teaches us to alert about some unexpected results.

All in all, I am totally inspired by the great success of an elder brother. His success inspires me to be goal oriented. 

No comments:

Post a Comment