Friday, March 15, 2019

Friday, March 15, 2019 (Visiting an old place in a new format)


I have visited my grand father’s house today. A place where my father was born, A place where all my brothers and sisters were born except me. I don’t remember when I visited that place last time. Maybe it is more than 15 years. Everything changes at that place. Nothing remains same. Basically only a few thing is just similar to it’s previous form.  

Everything changes with passing time. It takes either short time or long time only. Duration does not matter but changes happen for sure in everything in our life, society, nature and so on. Time changes everything. I have also recognized that my thinking is also changing. Persons who don’t change their style with the demand of time suffer a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment