Friday, June 19, 2020

Friday, June 19, 2020 (hair loss)


Few days ago, I saw a movie named Bala. The story is about a person who tries hard to stop hair loss and faces problems due to baldness. The movie gives an appreciable message that love yourself and don’t consider others opinion to you. In life, we face problems and overcome it after a while. Some problems can be fixed and some are unfixable. But unfixable problems have some alternative solutions. Most of the persons don’t consider alternative solutions as real solutions. 


I faced a problem in 2018. Before discussing it, I must mention the origin of the problem. When I was in class 8, I had suddenly recognized that speed of my hair fall increased. Speed continued increasing year after year and I started searching the solution. Sometimes, I used a certain product like shampoo, hair oil to stop hair fall. But it never stopped. Shaving hair declined the hair fall for a certain period of time. But it is not ultimate solution. Though I faced too much hair fall from class 9/10, the growth of my hair may have been much more. 


In 2018, I recognized that there is a small white spot in the middle left side of my head. There was no hair. At first, I was not tensed at all. After a few days later, it started growing and it became very large after 2 months later. Then I started searching the solution and tried to get a solution and found a video that I could trust. I went to a local doctor who told me the same thing. I was ready to take injunctions in my head. Every injunction was taken 28 days from previous one. I took 3 injunctions and the hair started growing after 15/20 days later of 1st injunction. 1st injunction was very painful but I could handle it. Approximately 6 months later, the place became very normal. There were enough hairs.



It is not a big thing at all but the story is untold and it was a tough time for me. I tried hard to get a solution rather than to get depressed. Solution exists nearby and we need to have patience to see it. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment