Sunday, July 30, 2023

Monday, July 31, 2023 (A probable answer of a common question)

I observe one thing time to time that I miss my past incident or remember someone or miss someone very rarely. Definitely it is true statement for me. There are 2 main reasons behind it.

Firstly, I am future oriented rather than past oriented person. I always think about six months, one year or even five year later events. 

Secondly, I am too much busy with my present that I actually don't have time to think about the past in many cases. Because I find out something or some activities while spending my leisure time. Basically I don't like to interact with people too much as I am an introvert in nature. But it does not mean that I don't talk with anyone or rarely talk with anyone. I like to talk with people but only about important matters. When I get some time, I grow up a new hobby. So, there are very few moments when I think about or remember or miss someone. And I never regret myself for my this outlook. 

As a result, it can be very difficult for me to remember anyone. I don't have any less emotional attachment with anyone. Because I am very much emotional and become attached very quickly. I just don't get too much time to think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment