Thursday, August 25, 2016

Thurday, August 25, 2016



Human character is the most complicated thing in the world. To understand one’s character is even tougher. I recognize again and again that we see the world the way we are. Though one’s attitude is different & right, most of us never consider it as a right one. We are becoming aggressive gradually. Violent behavior is a common thing at the moment. We just fight by words or by hands or by other medium in order to establishing our opinion right. 

What is actually right or wrong??? 

The question is totally outdated. Once I was one of them who just emphasize on their thought. Then I started realizing the fact. Right now, I agree everyone’s opinion at first or I try to show that he/she convinces me in his/her way. No matter he/she is right or wrong. After then I point out the negative and positive fact on that decision. And tell them about the negative and positive aspect of his/her thought. And finally I let the decision to him because everyone has right to choose their own way. After all, no one can change their central point. If my thought is right, it will be nothing for him/her. But in the opposite case, he/she will blame me for my suggestion. So, I can show you different paths but you have to choose right one for yourself. Dissenting makes no sense. It just ends a possibility before starting. Soothing mind is the greatest thing. 

Similarly, judging anything is not terrible at all. I do thing million trillion times. Everyone judges one another. Criticizing is also a high-quality thing. Even I have criticized many things including movie, persons, teachers and more on. But we must consider their situation & judge or criticize them.

No comments:

Post a Comment