Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wednesday, August 10, 2016


Life has become busy these days. I have started my internship and it is just about okay. I take time to match up with changing situations. My communication skill is developing which is quite surprising for me. But personal time is tiny now-a-days. I leave home at 8AM and return home at 7.30PM. I am forgetting how to sunset or how the sky looks in the evening. Sometimes I think that the day becomes very short but it is August. Process of earning knowledge is also available in various sources. Today someone has said that 
  
love means sacrifice

When you love something, you may sacrifice many things in order to showing your love. One can’t understand another love to him until he is in that person’s place. Just change your outlook with the aim of understanding the needs of another

No comments:

Post a Comment