Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thursday, November 10, 2016



Life is very strange. Sometimes we need one direction but fortune emphasizes our direction and ultimately we go to another direction which is not preferable to us. I can compare my study life with a boat without rudder. When I was in class 8, I got interest in Geography. Having this interest in Geography, I started studying in the real sense. But I had to leave Geography in college life because this subject was not available in our college. And I tried to shift another college but situation was not favorable once again. When I was in college, once again I fall in love with English and aimed to continue with it. I have a tendency of leaving everything after a defined period. Leaving home ground is my habit and hobby. And after college, English was my life choice to continue my study but I took BBA.  There were obviously some adverse situations. At first, I was confused about major subject. I tried to excess every subject. I found out that Finance, Accounting and marketing were not perfect choice for me. There was not creativity in Finance and Accounting. I liked description, expression and creation. Moreover there were too many persons who could contribute to those subjects. I needed a subject where I could contribute some things. I intended to complete my BBA in Human Resource Management. I knew that collecting 10 persons for creating a batch was not an easy task to execute. Because everyone wanted to take Finance, Accounting and Marketing. And those were famous and people were attracted to the brightest star in the sky among zillion of stars. I tried to show them the positive sides of HRM. But I badly failed in convincing them. I never considered Accounting or Finance for my major but I took finance. Accounting is the most intolerable subject to me.  
Now I want to follow a path but my qualification does not allow me to select the path. But I am really thankful to those who have inspired me and are with me in every stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment