Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday, June 19, 2017



Now-a-days, I am engaged to many things and some habits and hobbies become a part of my past life. New hobbies are not coming properly after a regular interval and I don’t have any opportunity to continue existing hobbies to carry on. 

 
 

Facebook: Facebook was a part and parcel of my life. I used to use it more than 10 hours per day until 2016. I started Face-booking in 2010 and now-a-days, I use it often but I log in after an interval of 2 days sometimes. Now, using FB is remaining just less than 10% compared to 2015.



Games: I am fond of playing games. Strategic games are my favorite in which I have something to plan and analyze. I used to play games more than 5 hours daily until 2016. Clash of Clans is my favorite and I also like and played games including Royal Clash, Hay Day, Perfect Kick, 8 Balls and more on. Those games are for a continuous playing and similarly I explored some new games in the same time with my Android Device. Now I play games occasionally and only selective games (Only Clash of Clans and Royal Clash) are played by me. Though it is impossible sometimes to continue, I still try to play. 

 


Watching movies: I used to watch every big movie just after being released. This year I have watched only 2 movies that are released in 2017. One is Raees because of SRK factor and second is Bahubali 2 because of curiosity started from 1st part. Approximately more than 90% is down from any year. 




Reviewing movies and Reading news about Box office: I like to review movies. For this I had a blog to review movies. When I don’t watch movies in a regular basis, it is almost impossible for me to review. I still read news about box office and movies but I spend little time for this now. 




 

Playing Chess: Playing chess was a likable activity but this is no longer a hobby now.  In fact, playing 4 or 5 rounds were normal once.

 





Other Social Apps: I don’t have enough time to connect with Imo, What’s App, Viber and others regularly. 

 




Blogging: I started blogging since 2010 and I continue it until now. Though the range of writing is narrow now, I try to keep going on.






There are some other habits and hobbies that are not observed now including watching TV programs, watching matches, hearing songs etc. Life is quiet busy after starting my post graduation program. Mind is not fresh but it is hanging all the days. Mind doesn’t perfectly combine between Choice and Decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment