Saturday, June 10, 2017

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Emotion is commonly found with everyone. Person without any emotion is like an animal. Everyone has emotions for some particular things. Someone is very emotional and someone has little emotions for a specific thing. But everyone has emotions overall.

Emotion within me is highly found. I always try to avoid new relation. New relation is a new burden for me and I am not able to maintain relationship. It is a burden because I am totally emotional in this case and maintaining relationship is not possible for me because I don’t have techniques to maintain it.

Ending a level is an end forever to me. Ending don’t depress me whenever I see an event to end. In fact, ending inspires me to taste something different in near future and the starting of a new journey will be thrilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment