Friday, November 3, 2017

Friday, November 3, 2017

There are many storms that a life faces. Somtimes, there is little light and amply darkness. Existing light is disappearing slow and steady. But life still goes with it's own way. Thousands of problems, struggles and obsticles exits in life but there is a life. 

For some months, life is hanged in one position. Everything goes on and I have been staying at same place. Destination is not in my side and expected things are not set on my mind now. Many things that I want to share, to express but I don't get word or the way to start. I am not scared  by the dry period. It encourages me to overcome the situation. But a shadow that remained with me for years has been lost forever. That's the main reason behind all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment