Thursday, May 10, 2018

Thursday, May 10, 2018 (Experiencing a fear)


Fortune may turn into unfortunate. Because everything is unpredictable. 

I left office around 8.45 PM. There were some extra pressure of works. Due to this, it was very late to leave the office. I had not decided the root to reach the home quick after leaving the office. At first I thought that I would take a bus to reach Sahabagh. But I changed my mind and decided to go Nilkhet. So, I took a Tempu and Reached Nilkhet around 9.30 PM. I was tired and waiting for a tempu to reach Chowk Bazar but there was no Tempu after waiting 5/10 minutes. Then I Called a Rickshaw and took ride on it. After reaching a certain point, 2 persons stopped the Rickshaw and robbed my Mobile and Money. They treated me at first. They did it within 2 minutes. I replaced my SIM Cards and made a GD. 

I have no regret for Mobile or Money. But there is a psychological problem raising within me. I fear to walk in a cloudless road now. There are many worse scenarios that might have taken place. My mind just thinks about those scenarios all the day. Maybe I am over thinking about a normal thing but life can change with that normal thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment