Thursday, June 21, 2018

Thurday, June 21, 2018

Life is not a material that I used to think about it. It is exactly the way described by my father. And I was an idiot who thought it good. The more I explore the world, the more I am shocked. You often face people who are sweet but cruel. They steal your idea in such way that those are never yours. Only Communication skill can hide one’s weakness and make a difference sometimes. Power of convincing someone is effective because people want someone to convince them for a particular thing. The laziest person within a group may lead them using the power of communication. But he/she does always not get the opportunity.

It is like I am in a race. I have finished the race with achieving first position but the benefit of winning is enjoyed by others. Lack of Interpersonal Skills creates problem. I am facing the same problem again and again. But I have patience and plans to avoid mistakes which I have already done.

No comments:

Post a Comment