Monday, October 28, 2019

Monday, October 28, 2019

Confusion must be removed. Otherwise, there will be lack of focusing and lack of focusing must affect the present life.

I feel guilty today to break my commitment due to confusion. Working with confusion is nothing but a sure shot suicide.

There must be incidents like this in the life because it realizes us to explore life more and more. I know life is not an easy game to play. Most of us are defensive as we have many things to loose.


I don't have any problem to work. I appropriate any type of works but I can't change the outlook of the society. Yes! It will change but take a longer time. And I speak for the right in many incidents. I never compromise my pride while taking a decision. It is the reason behind the confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment