Monday, January 1, 2024

Monday, January 01, 2024 (Hoping for changing path in this new year)

It is very rare event for me to write something in New year. Writing on the occasion of a unknown year is a great way to get motivated and I need some kicks for the year. However, I did not write any thing in the last couples of years on that day. Situation is very different and challenging in some extent. 

Planning of my life was over in 2020 and I never though about any goal or large vision after 2020. The situation which I face is very unique as I always have some plans and a series of alternatives. So, I have decided something about my planning toward 2030. Hence, it is a very different year for making some serious decision rather than just following any previous plans. 

I want to become a struggle again. Of course, no one likes that he faces hard time once again. Because everyone enjoys the result after overcoming hardship. I know my mood switches after a point of time. An ideal man is focused on the target made by him. Controlling emotion is the only solution of my problem. In contrast, I always enjoy the period of struggling as I can learn a lot of new things in between the periods. I don't have any regret about my behavior because it makes me. The personality of any individual depends on many criteria and liking hardship is one of the best quality I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment