Thursday, January 25, 2024

Tuesday, January 25, 2024 ( feeling like an orphan)

I had never a great bond with my father. But my father knew me very well. In fact, he knew me more than anyone until 2016. I always avoided to share any feelings with my friends. As a result, it was very tough for anyone to predict my feelings. Somehow, he understood me without saying a word. 

Though I had never a great conversation with him, I had a desire to tell him very things about my life, vision, and many more. Staying like a shadow, he always tried to protect me from this world. He knew that my knowledge about the world was very limited. 

I have learnt many things and lost much more things. It is very hard to take decision against folks. However wealth has a power to destroy everything even ...............

No comments:

Post a Comment