Thursday, July 4, 2024

Friday, July 05, 2024 (A comeback)

Finally, I got an expected result for my IELTS band. It was my second attempt for which I sat on examination on 22.06.24. In my first try, I got band 6 with all having 6 or more. I needed 6.5 for applying. This time my expectation was below 6 as I did not do my best at all in case of reading and writing and expected band 5 and 5.5 respectively. However, I got band 6 in both of them. For the listening part, I was confident that it would be more than band 7 and it is actually 7.5. Similarly, I thought speaking would be at least 6 which is little higher (6.5) than this. Hence, it was quiet satisfactory result for me. After a long period of time, I have experienced the pressure of examination and excitement of seeing results.

No comments:

Post a Comment