Friday, July 5, 2024

Saturday, July 6, 2024 (Why do people not give up their ego?)

Before starting the main topic, I was an arrogant and extremist person before 2016. At a certain time of my life, I recognized about my wrong way of thinking. I thought I was someone who was special. My decisions were right at any time. But I was misguided and the environment & people surrounding me influenced me to make those attitude. I have been changing myself for more than 8 years now. Though some people know about their fault, they never try to correct themself, and they start showing logic in order to transferring the incorrect thing into a wealthy thing. Certain individuals around me are quite radical and does not try to accept the real things at all. It is deeply distressing to recognize that they are unlikely to ever change, and their persistent aggressiveness could pose significant dangers for them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment