Monday, December 12, 2016

Monday, December 12, 2016



Sometimes it is hard to identify the actual role of life. Maybe selected role is technically and logically sound but it must not be the best one among other alternatives. My brain is always fighting against me. The main problem is that I cannot control my brain appropriately. I have two/three or more than those personalities inside me. And I am totally confused whether right personality appears for the ongoing situation. I can be hero in my story and similarly I can be villain in my own life.

 The best of life is that it gives second chance to fix up the previous mistakes. Though I take time to create base, I am superior after creating that base. Life is like a movie. In one moment, everything is quiet ok and everything is messy in another moment. And both situations have their own importance because life is balanced by those.

No comments:

Post a Comment