Friday, January 26, 2018

Friday, January 12, 2018

It is a busy day. All the time I am involved in doing some activities. In one moment, I am watching a movie and I am visiting somewhere in an another moment. 

Relaxation is not here if you have many things to do in a single day. 

This thing happens with me today. I got a full day to make myself relax but I would not happen. 







I wake up at 7.30 am thoug I slept later last night. Then I went to varsity with my wife for her classes at 9.30 am. Then I went to graveyard at 10.30 am. After then I returned to my house and I watched a movie named "Ittefaq". I had been watching the movie until I offered my prayer. After then I went to my cousin's reception with my family. As soon as I returned, I was ready to attend my class. I went varsity at 5.30 am. At that time, my wife classes have just finished. So, we spent some moments. Then I went to class and the class ended at 9.00 pm. I have returned home at 10.30 am. So, I have no scope to take rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment