Saturday, January 6, 2018

Saturday, January 6, 2018

There are many ways to achieve the ultimate target. Some are long roots which are hard with having long term benefits and some are short roots which are easy to get benefits earlier. Most of the persons in this world select either long root or short root. But there are still some persons like me who select extra long root.

What's the extra long root????

The answer varies with different situations and with different persons. Extra long root is one in which one intends to select the short root but goes to complete the long short and after completing the long root, he goes to complete the short root. 

I have always a set of actions to execute but some external forces influence my decision. Most of the time, I select the last option which is not highly preferred by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment