Monday, July 30, 2018

Monday, July 30, 2018 (A realization after losing shadow)


Remaining silent does not mean that I don’t have any feeling at all. But remaining silent stores pain in every moment. After a while those pain make a hill of pain and those pains make a mountain after a few years.  The silent persons suffer more than the expressive persons because an expressive person can reduce his pain by sharing or telling about his pain to others. On the other hand, silent persons don’t share or express their pain and it increases day by day. I am a reserved person. Today is the first year of losing my shadow. The shadow followed me even though there was no light. I don’t know why I think about that shadow all the time. Maybe some things have not been told to that shadow. When the shadow went away from me forever, I realized about untold sayings. Every person has some words to say to some specific persons. Though I did not have a friendly relationship with my father, I miss him always. Every day, every hour, whenever I get time to think, I miss him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment