Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 (Searching for food, A new habit)


I am getting addicted to having foods now-a-days. My philosophy in this case is that there is nothing left in the life expect foods. Basically I was used to avoiding having foods. In other words, I did not have any interest in foods in past. 

But there was a time 2012 when a teacher, Imad sir taking class on IT-1, gave suggestion to us to spend money in foods rather than in other things. In fact, I noted some suggestion or good words from every teacher which I will show someday. After then I try to spend more money in foods rather than other things. And it is in highest point now. 



I am engaged in searching better dishes. Every time I see something interesting then I send it to my wife. In fact, we have visited various places in my few months. I also follow some food reviewing channels in Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment