Thursday, April 25, 2019

Thursday, April 25, 2019


Life is a long way to go. In the way, there are many barriers and obstacles. Facing barriers and obstacles are natural events. Some of them are easy to overcome and some of them are hard to overcome. To overcome these, we need to plan, execute the plan and have some alternative plans with patience.

We can arrive at our destination as per plan. Whenever plan does not work, the next best available option must be used. The process may make the way longer but still it is executed in a systemic way.
In the whole process, we need to have patience. There are many obstacles that make us angry. Showing angriness without logic may turn the simple problem to complex problem. To control the angriness, we need patience. 

In our country, everything is quite opposite. Having patience is considered a weakness. I like to show angriness in a systemic way. In the systemic way, I make the person realize that he is wrong. And systemically he agrees that there is something wrong. Then I show a limited angriness. 

Patience was not naturally found in my character but I have developed it over the time. Having patience is not my weakness but it is my strength. Looking the world in a different angle is not a sin. Everyone has a different view to see the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment