Monday, June 10, 2019

Sunday, June 09, 2019 (Eid pics over the years)


Today is the 5th day of Eid-19 and I have not visited anyplace until now. It’s a record breaking scenario. There must have been a visit at lease in the previous year. Due to unfavorable weather, the day of Eid became a sleeping day for me. My wife left Dhaka in the day after Eid day. So, there were no scope to visit anyplace with her. Basically I become bored when I visit somewhere alone. So, I did not take any chance. 

I am going to share some of my pictures during the festival of Eid-Ul-Fitr now. 

2010 (Saturday, ‎September ‎11, ‎2010, ‏‎4:10:06 AM, 2nd year in College) Having some philosophy about life and peace.
  



2011 (‎Wednesday, ‎August ‎31, ‎2011, ‏‎12:02:24 AM, After completing College) I was extremely confused about life and my goals. 



2012 (1st year of university life)


2013 (2nd year of university life) at that day, I had recognized that i was only 46 KG. I gained 10 Kg weight in next 3 months.
2014 (3rd year of university life) Vision is quite clear but destiny is not favorable.


2015 (4th year of university life) A confusion in my mind about some unpredictable things.

2016 (Before professional life) I was in hurry to go somewhere else but could not reach.


2017 (1st year of professional life and married life) I was in chilling mood due to heavy work in Ramadan.

2018 (2nd year of professional life and married life)Making my mind strongest to take a decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment