Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sunday, June 23, 2019 (End of a worst period)


It is 23 June 2019 and my midterm exam ended last day. I have done worse than worst exam one by one. There were poor performances in all the subjects. Basically it was my fault that I did not follow my rules during the period. When someone deviates from his ethics or belief or principle, it is certain to make something wrong or unexpected. But every unsuccessful attempt is a lesson that something is wrong. We just need to figure out the wrong thing and to make it right. At early stage, every unsuccessful attempt disappointed me. With every passing year, I recognized that unsuccessful attempt is an inspiration for me to make it successful. Similarly if something is perfect, it does not mean that it will not be better. A perfect thing also needs modification to cope up with existing situations. So, it is better to find out mistakes and avoid making the same mistakes again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment