Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Tuesday, June 04, 2019


A celebration is an event which is celebrated by the whole nation. People forget everything and start enjoying the event. They just sink in the sea of happiness without evaluating facts.

Why do they evaluate facts????

It’s time to celebrate and to chill out brain. Using brain make a pressure on brain which is not favorable for most of us. Most of us try to use brain as little as possible.

When whole nation believes in a wrong thing and you know everything with evidence, then it is quite impossible to hold the secret for a longer period of time. I believe that I know very little about space and universal. Though this little knowledge maybe quite big for most of us, I consider me as very little.

Today is 29 Fasting of Ramadan-19. At 8.00 pm, Islamic Foundation declared that the moon was not seen by anyone. So, the Eid Ul Fitr will be held the day after tomorrow. Until then, I had no objection. But they have declared that the moon has been seen at 11.00 pm. The story is not true at all. Because I use a navigation system which shows me the position of moon at that time. The moon was in ground side from our country at 11.00 pm.




Reality is that people stand only in their favorable side. If something wrong is done and it is favorable to us, I consider it a right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment