Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wednesday, January 22, 2020 (Feeling nervous before marriage)





It is 22 January 2020 and only 2 days are remaining for my marriage. Though I was married from 2016, we did not start living together. Finally it’s time to become a family person and to have responsibilities and duties as well. Suddenly I am feeling nervous for unknown reason. Nervousness is commonly found in my character and there is nothing exceptional. Main problem is that I am not focused on household works. But I have some duties now. There are also some random thoughts on mind which make me nervous. Nervousness is better for me because all the good news came in between nervousness in my life ;). 



The relationship is going to get a promotion as the lovers are becoming actual spouses. I still feel that I am in a relationship rather than in a married life. And those feelings are really great. 



I always tried to get time for spending it with her and she also tried same as we lived separated life. 



I can remember those days when we spent a lot of time after completing my working hour and went home very late. Similarly we met in the MBA classes after waiting for ending the classes. 



Everything was very much pleasant. I don’t know about what the next step will be. But everything is okay and hope well for the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment