Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Wednesday, January 01, 2020





Another year has just passed. Now it’s 2020 and it is the starting of another year as well as decade. 



The previous year was crucial for me due to various reasons. One of the important events was the movement of professional life. I resigned from Unmesh even without getting a job. I didn't have any plan before 6 months from resigning. By the way, it was a great journey. I changed my outlook and life. I was completely fit in my job and got appreciation & many friends. It is said that nothing lasts forever. In case of happiness, it lasts for a shorter period.


 

I completed my MBA and became a full time student again. I got another job after a small incident. In the second phase, I attended 5 interviews (5 companies) in which 2 are successful and 3 are unsuccessful attempts. I celebrated each and every unsuccessful attempt by giving treat myself because it taught me to correct my mistakes. I always learn from my mistakes and try to find out my mistakes. Similarly, I love to work specially engaged work. 

I hope that the New Year brings some new challenges to me as well as some new problems. And I will be able to sort out every problem. 


Today, all the members of Duronto TV family have celebrated the New Year. Our honorable director sir, Mr. Abhijit Chowdhury, made a rule to be cut the New Year cake by the newest member of their family. And this year it is me. So, I am very glad that I got the opportunity.  




No comments:

Post a Comment