Saturday, August 3, 2019

Saturday, August 03, 2019 (Last day of MBA)


JNU Campus in Feb-17.

It seems like many years ago. But it is just 3 years of my MBA life. Today is one of the ending parts started in my study life. It is not the total ending of a phenomenon but it is just a beginning of ending a platform. 
03.08.19 (Last class with Rezwan)

The journey started in December 2016 when I sited for the admission test of EMBA. After all, the result was published and I got 11th position. Though I sited for admission test of EMBA in DU, the attempt was not successful. 

There were confusions on my mind about selection of subject. I made up my mind to take HRM in my MBA after completing BBA. But situation was quite different at that time. I did job in accounts department and taking HRM was quite odd. My heart said HRM but mind suggested Finance. Well, the mind successfully defeated the heart and I took finance. I make mistake and I repeat the mistake in order to proving that it is actually a mistake. I fail every time horribly and I fail this time as well.
First class that I attended was on 29.01.17. At the starting, I faced many problems that had been solved later. Traveling was one of the major problems. My office was situated in Farmgate and I finished working on 5.30 pm when I had classes. My classes started on 6.30. So, it was quite impossible to reach the university on time. In the beginning, I used to reach university around 7.30 pm which was preferable at all. 50% class had been conducted before I arrived. Very often, I hired a vehicle and there was too much jam on the road. I canceled my ride and started walking on the street. I don’t know how much way I travelled on foots. But I know actual figure will definitely be surprised me. I had been finding short cut ways to reach their earlier but I was failed very badly. But I kept searching and found Pathao in July-17. 
30.03.18 (With Rifat)

I always take time to match up with a group. I did not get proper time in MBA because I attended classes after office hours and everyone was unknown. I went to home quickly after finishing the class. So, I did not get opportunity to mix up with them. Similarly, I took only 2 courses in every semester. As a result of it, I frequently charged batch in every second semester. First 2 semesters, I continued with 10th batch, my original batch. Then I continued with 11th batch for next 3 semesters (1 year). There was a known face that was Rifat. He is my friend from BBA life. Those 3 semesters were most comfortable semesters for me. After then, I took courses with 14th and 15th batch which was just about ok. Then I took 4 courses with 12th batch which was also very well. I mixed up with their group. Now I have courses with 14th and 15th batches which are good. Because there are many known faces. I realized that changing batch frequently increased my communication skills at least. Now, I am quite adjustable with any unknown group in less time than that of previous. 

My wife also got admitted in JNU in January-18. After then we started meeting regularly like our old days. It is like a living a golden period again. And today we both have attended the last classes of MBA.
03.08.19 (Last class with my wife)
First day of my wife in JNU (Jan-18)
Reality is that I have visited many places in gap time. In fact, I made a album of it in FB which link: https://www.facebook.com/nurnobi.psycho/media_set?set=a.2325220114176403&type=3



Application submission (Dec-17)
 I met with many people and they became closer to my when I was not a part of their batch. I openly talk with them after leaving their batch. Similarly, there are many odd CRs. If I compare them to our CR in BBA, then he is better than most of the CRs. I can rank them in below:
  1. CR of 10th batch (A): Very informative, coordinating and effective.  
  2. CR of 12th batch (A): Very informative and effective.  
  3. CR of 14th batch (B, current one): Very informative, organized and effective.  
  4. CR of 11th batch (A): Coordinating and friendly.
  5. CR of 14th batch (B Previous one, active in 2017): unfriendly, rough and unable to pass information.
  6. CR of 15th batch (B): I don’t know and I don’t want to know.
As a result, Most of the students know me because I take courses with their group. But there is no great connection with any individuals and there is light relationship with all. 

Well, my feeling is like completing BBA. Because I spend 3 years for this MBA. It is a long journey and I am thankful to my every teacher who teaches about life, gives motivation & right direction, my every classmate who helps me during helpless time, to my colleagues and supervisors  who give me space to attend classes, and last and most important to my father who always inspired me for the education.The last sentence that I want to say “Where there is a will, there is a way”.

Most of the students become very happy when study life is on the way of ending. But I feel worried at that time. I need another kick and I search that kick. Now, there are further steps and I am just hoping that the steps will go according to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment