Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 (Missing)


I was quite perturbed last day. There was nothing special on the day. Things were same and things are still same. Only one thing never comes back. The biggest life line was out of reach. 

I know whatever you imposed on me and I considered it as good. It was actually good for me. I also know whatever you imposed on me and I considered it as bad. It was also good for me but only I could not see it at that time. In both cases, there was a win and win situation for me. 

Reality is that men die but his memories never die. His activities, behavior, philosophies, saying, suggestions, and more on are reflected on the mind of closed persons. Especially when there is no hope to communicate with him again, it really gives pain. A pain that does not have a look but it burn slowly and steadily from inside. 

People who can carry loudly in an adverse event are very lucky. They can release their pains immediately by carrying loudly. I am the wretched person who does not have this quality. And I carry pain for a long period of time. But I like it as I still feel the same way. 

I never share my philosophies with you. It is too late to say anything. Still I believe that you are with me like a shadow and I can feel you often. There are many things to say, share, express and more on.

No comments:

Post a Comment