Monday, September 30, 2019

Monday, September 30, 2019 (confused about upcoming events)

It's very common to be confused in my case. It is my trend of behavior. At first, I work hard for accomplishing a specific object. After attaining it, I rethink about it. Is it my real choice or I pretended. But I am very very nervous and I don't feel that nervous even in exam or interview either. There are too many questions and answer is simple. But simple answer is not preferable to me in some cases. I like to leave my comfort zone and to explore more and more. But I am confused today and don't know about tomorrow. 

Is it life or am I just going with wave????? 

But there are a specific group of people who support me by providing information. And information removes confusion in some extent. And I am thankful to this group of people. 

October 2018(most confused expression)

No comments:

Post a Comment