Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunday, September 15, 2019 (After a long time)


I have attended an interview after a long period of time. It is almost 3 years and 2 months. The feeling is like first time but I am no more a fresher. I expect too much low from the performance of the interview. I prepared my mind to except any unfavorable event. But it is not that bad that I assumed it would be. In fact, it is decent if I consider the long gap. I know I did some mistakes and I will be careful about those mistakes in future. After all, it is life and we must learn from mistakes. Similarly we need to identify our weakness to overcome it rather than to be frustrated ourselves. I have recognized my few mistakes as well as weakness. 

The most favorite part was that we knew quality of IIUC. I became very emotional when I knew it. After all, I am an IIUCIAN at the end of the day. 

The journey will be longer but continuous improvement will make it easier. In the same time, I took the risk so that it is only my responsibility to improve myself. Overall, I have received every positive thing in my mind and I got areas to improve. J

No comments:

Post a Comment