Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 (successful attempt and unsuccessful attempt)



All the attempts are not necessarily successful in the life. Some are successful and some are unsuccessful. We need both in order to making a balance in the society. Because one's successful attempt leads to another's unsuccessful attempt. And interrelated attempts must be balanced. For example: if there is a football match between two teams, one's victory means another's loosing. 

Similarly no one remember unsuccessful attempts in the life. Most of us try to forget our unsuccessful attempts in the same time. Some feel insulting to share unsuccessful attempts. Reality is that successful attempts can be forgotten but unsuccessful attempts must be remembered. To analyze the unsuccessful attempts, we find out our weakness which must be reduced. Similarly remembering unsuccessful attempts help us to avoid doing the same mistakes in future.

I often remember some of my successful attempts but I always remember almost all of my unsuccessful attempts in the life. It doesn't make me frustrated but it makes me prepare for future. I love to remember my unsuccessful attempts beacube it realizes me as tiny part of the universe. On the other hand, remaining successful attempts make me arrogant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment