Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sunday, January 22, 2017


Being alone is not a terrible thing for me. I love to be alone. It doesn't make me realize that it's my weakness. In fact, It is my one of the best strengths. 

When someone comes to me in search of help, I always try to solve his problem without seeing the relationship between us. Helping others is pretty a peaceful thing for me. When I help someone, I get myself satisfaction. As a human, it is our prime duty to help each other. I never have fear to be dominated by the help seekers.


If you donate something, you will not hope something in return of your donation. If you donate something in order to getting something, it's not donation but a deal.


Whenever I am a help seeker, the whole world denies helping me. Maybe I don't know how to convince people for getting a favor. The greatest helper also closes their door for me. If I need a tiny help, people consider it as a huge one. And they forget to shout out it.

Situation like this make me feel alone. And that feel of alone is my actual weakness. A weakness that makes me feel that I am alone in a crowded place. There are many persons but all is unknown to me. I am quite helpless now. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment