Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sunday, January 08, 2017



This is life. Everyone has their own definition to describe it. Whenever I meet with new persons, I collect their philosophy about life. Most of us live it in hopes of getting a better future. Getting a better future means only earning money for most of them. So, the summery of life that I got from different people is to earn money. Actual meaning of life becomes something that I never consider. Money may allow us to fulfill our need but demand, needs and wants do not ensure peace. Those are able us to satisfy our tangible things. But real peace can not be brought by money. 

People invest (sacrifice) today in order to getting a better future. 

I have also invested but it is not my prime goal of life. Earning money must not be the prime goal of a person but most of us make it the prime goal. 

 I have been searching the prime goal of life. I got many ideas but none of those convinced me to adopt it. And who am I ?? I am the collector of their definitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment