Friday, November 29, 2019

Friday, November 29, 2019 (A Friday)

The value of a normal event is not recognized by people until the normal event becomes rare. People never care about things which are easily available. The biggest examples are that we need oxygen, Sunlight, rain and  more on to survive. But we never recognize it as a value thing.

Once I  didn't recognize the value of a Friday (weekend). It was quite common event and one kind of careless event for me. But I realized it's actual value after a while. When I didn't have scope to spend weekend, I realized the value of that day.

Right now, my outlook about a Friday changes and I know the importance of a Friday. Money or position does not bring happiness. Happiness hides in every nano particle in the universe. We can't easily see it as our expectation is something else. We just need to focus on it rather than to focus on other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment