Friday, December 6, 2019

Friday, December 06, 2019 (Time and Life)


I thought last day that the day would be big and relaxing. I got up at 10.00 Am and got ready to accomplish some tasks. I left home at 12.00 pm and hoped to return before 3.00 pm. But I reached home at 5.20 pm. The day is almost over in the blink of an eye. At the ending moment, I am thinking what I have done today. The answer is nothing significant. 




In case of life, the same role is applicable. When we realize about life, the half of life is over. Because school, college and university life end quickly than our expectation. Then we focus on career and are busy with achieving goals. After then, we realize the life is almost at the end and we did nothing is in life. For most of the cases, things like this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment