Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

When someone walks on a crowd less road, the person may feel feared for loneliness. Human beings can not live alone. They need persons and Their cooperation. That’s why they need family as well as society.

Right now, we need social distance for the prevention of spreading COVID-19. But gossiping and cooperating with others become a habit for the most of us. And habit is the second nature. We never want changes in our life, the way we are, behavior pattern  and thinking pattern.     

People have excuses for any situation in Bangladesh. I have been seeing the fact since my childhood. They have an excuse for any unfavourable situation or they blame others for the unsuccessful attempts.

In the crisis of COVID-19, we have excuses and blame each others for the situation. Most of us are problem finder and few persons are solution Oriented.

I don’t have fear for walking on a crowd less road. I know every unsuccessful attempts has its own story. There may be some objects resisting the Success and the objects resisting the success are responsible. But i Avoid blaming persons or objects and try to develop myself. And i recognized that I easily got troubling for many things but I found solution for the problem somehow. Because i want to get solution rather than to ask only question without finding the solution.

Toda,  the roads are heavy crowded which makes me afraid. I don’t know what will happen net. But current scenario is not favorable at all.                           

No comments:

Post a Comment