Monday, May 25, 2020

Monday, May 25, 2020 (Eid during the period of Lockdown)

It is Eid Ul Fitr-2020. After fasting 30 days, Eid Ul Fitr comes to every Muslim as the biggest festival. Scenario is little different this year as the world is not a safe place at all. The whole world is covered with the cloud of fear. The fear comes from Corona virus. The number of infected persons is increasing day by day which is not a good sign at all. At the end of March, Bangladesh was in last 30th country and today it stands at 25th country. At the same time, government plans to withdraw restriction imposed by them. 


From my childhood, Eid Ul Fitr is very special. After all, it is a festival for celebrating with family, friends, relatives. Last year, I did not go anywhere but there was no fear at that time. I have not gone to mosque for offering Eid prayer this year, though the prayers were allowed to offer in the mosques now.


Today, I feel like remaining in a jail. The worst part is that I have the key to unlock the prison but I want to remain in the prison. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment