Friday, May 8, 2020

Friday, May 08, 2020 (During the period of Lockdown, Part-5)


Before the lockdown, I recognized that the lockdown situation could also be implemented in our country because all the countries around the globe had started locking down at that time. So, I was pretty sure about happening same thing in Bangladesh.

I went to saloon on 17.03.2020 last time and I found there were no ways to avoid transmission of Virus in that place. 





I took decision to buy shaving materials. I never cut my beard myself and always went to saloon to cut it. I started shaving my bread from 2009 in Saloons. Situation things remain same. But changing situation teaches us many things and we must crop up with existing situation. 

Saturday, ‎July ‎24, ‎2010, ‏‎2:54:54 PM, One of the earliest picture.


Similarly, I became bald because there was no scope to cut hair.It was done by my nephew and wife.




No comments:

Post a Comment