Sunday, July 21, 2019

Saturday, July 21, 2019 (Probably Last Class Presentatiion of MBA life)

It's probably the last class-presentation of my MBA life. There were several presentations in which participated during last 3 years.

Every time I participated in a new group. Because I took courses with new batches. There were various problems that I faced due to changing group frequently. I need a long time to adjust with a group of people. For me, nothing is worst and nothing is useless. everything is useful if the thing is used in an effective way. The situation taught me how to survive when time was not favorable.


Similarly, I believe that the bad phase of life is the most amazing moments. Because we don't have fear to loose anything. The next will be definitely better for us at that moment.

I have changed my way to see the world right now. Once I was strict about my philosophy. But now I know world is like the way. In fact, most of the things are illusion. I am quite open minded person and try to understand every's way of thinking.

But it was quite interesting fact for me to attend a new class with new people. I took courses with 10 (origin), 11, 12, 14 and 15 batches. As a result, many persons from different batches know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment